You can add your bank details easily so that people in your Kins can pay you. You can use your own personal cheque or saving account. If you need a hand at creating a Kin and adding people, here's how.
Adding your bank details
- From the main screen, tap your profile icon top left, and then Add bank details. On the next screen, select the Add bank details button.
- On the next screen, add your account holder name. Tap Next.
- Then, choose your bank by scrolling, or entering it in the search field. On the next screen, add your branch code. Select Next when done.
NOTE: If your bank has a universal branch code, that branch code will be populated already.
- Add your bank account number, and select Next.
- Confirm your bank details, and when you're happy, select Save.
- Hooray! You've added your bank details and can now receive payments through the Kin app. You can also share your bank details by tapping Share my bank details in the RECEIVE PAYMENTS section, just below where you've captured your bank details.
Editing or deleting your bank details
- From the main screen, tap your profile icon top left, and then Edit bank details.
- To change any of your bank details, edit your bank account number, bank or branch code, and select Save when done.
- If you'd like to delete your bank account completely, select Delete account at the bottom left of the edit screen, and on the confirmation screen Yes, delete.
NOTE: If you delete your account details, you won't be able to undo the delete. You also won't be able to get any payments through the Kin app until you enter new bank details.