At the moment, you can't, but they can. In other words, when you invite someone, and they accept the invite, the name that they choose as part of the sign up process, is the name that will display in the Kin.
Articles in this section
- Does Kin have a web app?
- How many Kins can I be in?
- How many people can be in a Kin?
- Can I change the names of my Kins?
- Can I change my name or email address?
- Can I change the name of someone in a Kin?
- Can I delete a Kin member?
- How safe is it to make payments through the Kin app?
- Is it safe to enter my bank details on the Kin app?
- Can I delete or leave a Kin?